Download My Mixtape

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Do This Shytt



I do this Hip Hop shytt. Don't start to argue with me about what Hip Hop is. I'm tired of mufuckas that don't kno shytt about Hip Hop comin' up to me tellin me what Hip Hop is. I'm a Wu-Tang fan, Saigon fan, Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Aesop Rock, Sean Price, M1 P, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Talib, Mos Def, Reef the Lost Cauze, and C-Rayz Walz fan. This goes to show my range in taste. I ain't one of those tofu eatin "THIS IS REAL HIPHOP" mufuckas. Good Musick speaks for itself. No such thing as bad Hip-Hop. This is simply the emceeing element of Hip Hop.

Don't approach me telling me who u think is hotter than the other based on sells and earning power and award nominations. there are greater emcees that im sure ur close minded ass would never hear. u judging a rapper by their awards won is like judging kids by they test scores. it's not an accurate account of lyricism/artistry. Souljah Boy is a grammy nominee and how talented is he?....really? Bow Wow is a grammy nominee (did he ever winn one? idk), but tha kid can't even write his own lines.

I can go on forever, but just kno that, i am a student of this shytt. i've been doin this since i was 14 years old. 5 years later, i've attained so much knowledge on my field of choice. if this pays the bills, so be it, but i luv tis shytt. go talk about ur spice girls or watever tha fuck u lissen to, but don't tell me what Hip Hop is or isn't or who's hot and who's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment