Download My Mixtape

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Skyline

SOUNDTRACK HERE, ENJOY:

So i'm sittin in my Accounting class...am i payin attetion at all?...No, but instead I'm lookin out of the window at the Philadelphia Skyline. Damn... I'm back in skool. Kool I guess. I jus wish class was over so i can smoke my Cohiba (I brought it from home and somehow forgot my cutter, suxx right?).

I hate when peoples voice volume doesn't match their surroundings, niggas that yell n libraries and get quiet at shows....backwards, but the professor has a huge class and her voice aint goin past the tip of her nose...whisperin ass. This is the point where my mind starts drifting (I miss my girlfriend, why don't whitney ever answer her fone, niggas b loafin, u got a charge doin what?, FUCK OUTTTA HEA!,i need some more tims it's gettin cold soon, u got the juice now, str8 from the motherfuckin slums they bust this WTC aint nuttin to fuck wit,if it brick can't stand on walls no more wut wold u aks it?, Jesus Christ had a fade and a Goatee like mine, my beard is gettin so much richer, me disrespectful? FUCK OUTTA HEA!!!, Septa sucks dick wit teeth, metro is so much better, I aint losin ur lil stupid ass challenge Camille)

My professor look like she lures lil boys n girls to her house wit a trail of candy n sweets, then she cook them...i don't even fuck wit....OMG IS THAT A FUCKIN NESTLE CRUNCH BAR!!!!

OMG i thought that writin all this woulda ate up some time, i only been in here for 10 minutes...i can't do 2 hours of this. I'm about to record a DISS track for this bitch ass class lol. Marilyn i luv u baby.

I'll holla at y'all niggas later. peace...i'm fuckin dyin man (Dave Chapelle Voice)


No comments:

Post a Comment