Download My Mixtape

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trophy



I stayed over my girl crib over the night and all was well. I aint have no intention on stayin over, but it was cool tho.
Me her brother n mama smoked beadies (cool right? I KNO!!!), we watched "embarassing" home videos, i baked my girl's ass up n down (as always, face was tight as hell lmao) and then i fell asleep on the leather couch (sweatin like hell on that leather couch). Let's back track a lil bit tho. We was in her room and i continued bakin her and amongst one of the things i said was sumfin my brother says quite frequently. I say "You're a trophy wife! lol"

I said it quite loosely cuz my kween sleeps like 23 hours of the day and she never has a preference or any suggestions. The morning comes and her mother's like, "Make Mike some breakfast..."(phreshest shyt i ever heard) and i'm like, "bet, make me some breakfast"....Kweens facial expression, "nigga please"...

So i decided to put the hand out and say come on yo I'll help. She's reluctant....but gives in. We gotta wash dishes. So I'm thinkin fine, I'll run the water, then she does sumfin that completely blows my mind...she opens a dishwasher...U gotta b fuckin kiddin me...anyway she proceeds to load it up, i'm amazed that she manages to avoid the grit and grime and pruney fingers of actually washing ur dishes, but i guess that was jus the warm up lol.

I pull the turkey bacon out and put it on the stove n she goes, "ur gonna put that on wit no butter" (MY JAW DROPS), "baby it makes it's own grease...were u serious?" her response, (under breath) ".....yeah".

"Ok...baby just get the eggs out and start on those." This shyt here is where the story becomes classik. She's beatin the eggs in the bowl and I just finished the bacon and there's no other pan for her to do the eggs...so while i'm cleanin it for her to use, i look over and she's choppin the butter (horizontally across the top lol) and puts it in a pot...."FOR EGGS THO BABY!?" Her mother and me are getting on her I'm shakin my head like wtf Moe. "Jenna get outta my kitchen" (I'm at her house mind u) and she walks off into the living room all pouty and plops down on the couch. I finish makin breakfast alone. It was great. My girl wasn't no help....at least she look good tho. Luv u Jenna



3 comments:

  1. lol...wow....
    leave Jenna alone...she gunna kik ur ass one day sonn...lol..jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i thought i was the only one who was listenin to degrassi's finest lol

    dont hate on ur gurl
    i just learned how to make breakfast like last year lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmfao iight kim, much respect do lol

    ReplyDelete