Download My Mixtape

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A.D.I.D.A...(All Day I Dream About)

(FACEBOOK NOTE I DECIDED TO POST ON HERE)

These are some of the things that always revolve around my mind either as an interest or as a source of inspiration. (IF U TAGGED DO ONE TOO)
(SOUNDTRAK AINT GOT SHYT TO DO WIT THIS NOTE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jKc51opjg0 )
Dark Girls
Light Girls
Gay Girls
Colorful Natural Girls
Girls Wit Boy Cuts
Mysterious Blogger Girls
Not So Mysterious Blogger Girls
Flyy Girls thas jus my Homies
White Girls
Apache Vocalist Girls
CUS Girls
Twin Girls
Not Twin Girls
I Wish A Nigga Would!! Girls
Shotgun Girls
Sister n Law Girls
I Knew U Since Way Back Girls
iGot More Barz then Most of ur Niggas Girls
Leave it to the Universe Girls
KWEEN


In one way or another y'all all my sisters. My Brother Nate Grey said sumfin along the lines of "iv u a fine ass girl, chances are i wana draw u more than lay u down." I identify wit that homie. Cept that im a writer

No comments:

Post a Comment