Download My Mixtape

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

iContent


My homegirl from Cali hit me up today. The beginning of our exchange was prolly the trillest shyt (pictured above starting with her from the bottom). I been goin in on my twitter (@akzionz) about how being content has gotten me threw a lot this past few seasons. My homie Everic from Dear-Whoever.com no what a nigga talking about. Despite the situation, acknowledge ur blessings and weigh them against the bullshyt. I value life and I've been goin in on it since June 28, 2009 (long story ask and I'll tell, Lady Une and Hip was there). Point is: Value What You Have Over Loathing in What's Wrong. I'm more than sure that homie livin at the subway station would love ur bedroom this cold winter. It's a lot of ppl that've never had a hug before or had anyone tell them they're loved. Stay blessed.


Vagabond...gone

TFY

No comments:

Post a Comment