Download My Mixtape

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Polytheistic Non Denominational Heaven

(DISCLAIMER: I DON'T BELIEVE IN A HEAVEN AND HELL, I'M NOT A MEMBER OF CHRISTIANITY JUDAISM, ISLAM OR ANY OTHER PREDOMINANT RELIGION. THIS IS JUS BASED ON A DREAM I HAD. THIS IS IN NO WAY MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE)



I'm a extremely right wing blak amerikan. I go to baptist church every sunday, i live whole heartedly by the bible and the doctrines of Christ. In my eye everybody elses religion, beliefs, philosophy is wrong. I take pride in converting people from their old beliefs (as would any practicing religious person). In debates relating to political stands I argue my case with religion. If sumbody has an issue wit that they're wrong and going against wut God says. I argue with Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Homosexuals, and many other people that don't live my standard Christian lifestyle.

I'm driving to an anti-abortion rally in Arlington, VA and my car hits a ditch on the freeway. The tire pops i swerve out of control and smash into the car a lane across from me and flip over a few times. The airbag didn't deploy and I'm hunced over my will with a broken chest. My skull is bleeding profusely and I black out. I die enroute to the hospital.

So I'm in ecstacy to that I'm at the gates of heaven, as has been promised in my religious text. St. Peter let's me thru the gates and i c the roads of gold, but no one is here but me..... I step into this giant castle assumin it was the house of god and to my amazement i c god the father and christ...along with Buddha, Vishnu, and a plethora of other gods...this is wrong...

The voice of god (out of the many gods...idk? it was a womens voice) says, "Earth was simply a test...me n these other gods had decided to wage a bet. We decided that in the event that we establish religions people would fight and rage war and cause riots. A few of us said it wouldn't be that way, but little did we kno, it was."

I feel lied to.

"We, the gods, are tolerant gods. We all have our own beliefs as do u on Earth, but it's not worth the destruction of society or insulting other people... We all coincide in the same house with no issues, becuz we all believe that everyone is different, thus no one is going to have the exact same belief system."

I say, "wut about the atheist"

God says, "No one's an atheist when the odds are hugely stacked against them. An atheist will pray in a fox hole" all the other gods agree, "this was just a lesson as life is, but heaven is a tolerant place. We admit most people to heaven simply on good deeds and good nature, and we appreciate ur kind nature, but also pardon ur ignorance in the face of others."

Then this angel came down (had on a knights helmet and these huge boots, warpaint and a huge sword with chain hangin from it , with like 40 sumfin wings, and fingerless spiked gloves) and touched my head with his sword and i entered this other realm, with billions of people and they were all tolerant and coexisted peacefully. Niggas was grillin food and playin volleyball n all that, then my eyes were finally opened. I wondered how this would've been if i knew this was on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment