Download My Mixtape

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Flowers, Birds, C.S. Lewis...and Shackles!?

(the theme song for this blog is secondary protocol by wildchild http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Ah82f1PADc)

* I'm getting old....19 creepin up on me, and i'm gettin college fat lol. i stopped workin out to dedicate time to math101 n still failed ain't that a bitch.

-las nite i was buildin wit Jenna, one of my kweens. i really appreciate how she take it upon herself to holla at me on AIM since my fone got yanked. I luv her to deff and wish her nuffin but the bess. She got that voice like somebody mother, it's nurturing as hell. I luv her voice, i really notice that since i lost my jack and can't hear it no more.

*Hipnosis is my nigga. My bestfriend. I really respect him and his work ethic. In the past 3 years we watched each other become men. I think his name might be my seeds middle name or sumthin. He holdin it diddown for gangsta cakes (his god daughter).

-I got my first splash of permanent art back in November. I'm thinkin of my next few joints. A back spread is expensive. I think I wanna get my calf done next. It's gon b birds, flowers, this C.S. Lewis quote about manhood and childhood, and a shackle. This is a liberation piece. Like my liberation shackle of sorts (disregard how it's an oxymoron).

*I'm not a black nationalist or nuffin like dat, but my History 163 class is bullshytt so I'm gon say bullshytt as much as I can in this lil block starting...now. America being the land of the free is bullshytt unless ur white. The white man being the saviour of the world is bullshytt, it aint a culture he ain't stolen from or pillaged entirely. bullshytt history class with a bullshytt teacher. History should be taught from a poor minority persepctive...unless its that way ur gon get bullshytt shoved in ur brain and down ur throat. (doesn't taste too good class is disgusting).

-I'm directing all of my excess energy to create now. My mic is coming soon. Can't wait yo :-D. Siced as shytt boy

*I'm tired of obviously grown men sayin "I'm on my grown man shytt"....no fuckin DERRRRRR!!!!! Ur a grown man.

-Tabitha u the fuckin man son lol. Luh u like family. Barely kno u, but u remind me of hi skool soooooo much. That was a wonderfu era in my life. U one of the only people here that understands me (prolly cuz u not a civilian [non-artist]). U r appreciated son...shotgun (inside)lol
wuddup Jenna. thanx for keepin me outta tha matrix. I'm already surrounded by fake, i need ur real.

Hipno, wuddup king. Like I said, all we got is us. Great minds click like seatbelts son.

This nigga aint do a damn thing for black people in America. Do the knowledge and u'll c wussup.

Goofy ass Tabitha

Gorgeous ass Tabitha lol...shotgun

No comments:

Post a Comment